Michael Wong, Ryan Ngan, Alfred Lai & Roger Lee | 13 November 2020
Covid-19 has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies in global supply chains and increased usage of new technologies and IoT infrastructures. With the heightened risk for data and asset protection, security have become paramount when building supply chain tech solutions. Many companies face challenges in selecting the right technology to solve their IoT security challenges and mitigate risk of loss, while also improving their operational efficiency. Security will continue to be a top priority for businesses when integrating new supply chain technologies, especially for facilities, warehousing and logistics.
In this webinar, we explore the digital transformation of security supply chains, latest international security requirements for facility protection from TAPA 2020 Standards, new supply chain technologies and its key benefits. Experts from Accounting Plus Corporate Advisory (APCA) and Autotoll share their experience on how to build a secure generation of Industry 4.0 supply chains with a robust facility and logistics security system.
What you will learn
- Digital transformation of security supply chain
- Industry 4.0 and IoT trends in facility security
- Global standard and requirements for facility security management
- IoT security technologies and key benefits
- Future outlook for facility security management
- 0:02:10 – Supply chain security eco-system, risk mitigation strategy and security information
- 0:09:16 – TAPA Facility Security Requirement (FSR) 2020 – External and Internal Security (Section 7) and IT Cyber Security Threat (Section 9)
- 0:12:20 – Core and peripheral services of APCA Hong Kong
- 0:19:19 – Industry revolution from 1.0 to 4.0 – Digitalization of supply chain and big data through artificial intelligence, machine learning and smart technologies.
- 0:25:20 – Is evolving expensive? A case study calculation of cargo loss.
- 0:27:02 – Autotoll telematics service and customization
- 0:30:11 – E-Security Solution (Integrated online platform with E-Lock and E-Net)
Download the Webinar Presentation Slides here.
About the Speakers
Director & Founder, Accounting Plus Corporate Advisory (APCA) Hong Kong
Founder of Accounting Plus Corporate Advisory Ltd. (APCA), Ryan has been serving the stakeholders within the aviation security segment for 14 years. Providing specialize security solutions to the aviation industry value chain from manufactures, logistics service providers to Airliners.
General Manager, Accounting Plus Corporate Advisory (APCA) Hong Kong
Michael has been working in the aviation industry for over 30 years with 10 years of experience with an airfreight logistics company. His role with the airlines involves service and operational delivery and has two years’ experience in aviation security.
Business Development Manager, Telematics, Autotoll International Limited
Alfred has been working in the information technology industry for over 10 years, specialize in developing integrated solution for transportation and logistics company. His role to bridge the customer’s need, regulation and IT technology to deliver most suitable solution.
Board Member & Secretary, TAPA Asia Pacific
Roger Lee is the Director of the Singapore Institute of Materials Management (SIMM) and an adjunct senior teaching fellow at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, for the Logistics and Supply Chain Programme. Roger managed a Singapore-based multinational electronics company in Silicon Valley in the 1990s and is heavily involved in technology transfer projects from USA to Singapore in the high-tech industry. Roger possesses a MBA from the University of Strathclyde (UK), and a Bachelor of Sc. degree from University of San Francisco.
About APCA Hong Kong & AutoToll International
Accounting Plus Corporate Advisory (APCA) is a consultancy firm that provides advisory assistance and administers relevant government regulatory certification services to stakeholders in the logistics segment in Hong Kong. APCA provides significant support and guidance for businesses and agents to ensure a higher level of security across the supply chain including facility, trucking and aviation.
Autotoll is the leading intelligent transport and logistics management solutions provider. Autotoll focuses on one-stop Location-Based Service (LBS), including Global Positioning System (GPS) motor monitoring solutions. Major business, which focuses on software development, utilizes of the competitiveness of Autotoll Limited to provide quality and innovative logistics services.