1. All bookings for courses are open to all TAPA members and should be confirmed in using the Course Registration Form.
2. A written booking confirmation will be sent normally within 2-3 working days of receipt of your Course Registration Form.
3. Course delegates may be substituted at least 5 working days prior to the start of the Course, if agreed by us in writing.
4. All TAPA Membership – Any cancellation less than 10 working days or non-attendance: One training slot will be forfeited.
5. TAPA Asia reserves the right to cancel the Course due to lack of attendance or any unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to contact each delegate if the programme is cancelled. TAPA Asia reserves the right to make any amendments in its programme and speakers without any prior notice, or to cancel the programmes due to unforeseen circumstances.
6. Only participants whom have completed the full training course will be issued with a certificate
7. All Course materials are the copyrights of TAPA Asia Pacific. We reserve all rights.
8. TAPA Asia hold no liability for any consequence of force majeure including but not limited to severe weather, acts of Government, strikes, transport delays, unavailability of personnel due to illness.