Transported Asset Protection Association
26th Feb 2015
TAPA Asia Pacific Circular:
Training Entitlement for Approved External Training Courses
The TAPA Asia Pacific Board at the Face-To-Face Meeting held in Singapore last week concluded the following decision with regards to training:
- Hereafter TAPA Asia Pacific members can utilize 1 training entitlement valued at USD 150 to offset from the fee to be paid for TAPA Asia Pacific Approved External Training Courses.
- Additionally, TAPA Asia Pacific has secured a 10% discount of the published public rate from the Training Providers for TAPA Asia Pacific members who apply to attend the Approved External Training Courses.
The Board of Directors would like to encourage TAPA Asia Pacific members to take advantage of this approval and utilise it to drive elite professionalism among their security personnel in line with the aspirations to acquire additional competencies and knowledge to keep themselves relevant to industrial demands. This is just another benefits specially created for the members.
Partnering with TAPA service centers, chapters and industry training providers, more training courses across Asia Pacific will be approved by the Training Committee. For a start, the following training courses have been approved by the Training Committee.
- Business Security Management
- Personnel Security Management
- Security Operations Management
- Supply Chain Security Audit & Assessment
Attached (pdf) are the brochures of these courses for your perusal. We hope you would like this new initiative by the Training Committee. For more information regarding the Training Courses, please click the green icon below.
Reminder: Do renew your membership for this year if you have not done so.