TAPA Certification and the benefits
- TAPA Certification demonstrates to your customers, competitors, suppliers, Government Agencies, employees and investors that you use industry-respected best practices.
- TAPA warehouse, trucking or air cargo Certifications are completed by independent approved audit bodies and the certification demonstrate that your company has met the criteria in an open transparent process.
- Certification helps you to demonstrate to stakeholders that your business is run securely and effectively
- The process of achieving and maintaining the certification also helps ensure that you are continually improving and refining your activities, reducing losses, improving operational performance and savings hidden cost
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities such as the high value logistics supply chain
- The benefits of implementing a management system aren’t just internal. Promoting your TAPA certified Secure Warehouse, Secure Trucking Service or Air Cargo Handling to customers and other stakeholders can also have significant benefits for your business.
- TAPA Members experince a significant reduction in losses over non TAPA member.
Benefits of TAPA Standards
- TAPA Standards protect TAPA members
- TAPA Standards supports Supply Chain Security
- TAPA Standards boost TAPA members’ productivity by reducing losses
- TAPA Standards make TAPA members more competitive
- TAPA Standards are aligned across the world
- TAPA Standards complement Customs Security Programmes