12 December 2016
ANNOUNCEMENT OF TAPA ASIA PACIFIC MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR THE YEAR 2017
Dear Valued Members,
Greetings from TAPA Asia Pacific
TAPA Asia Pacific would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support for the year 2016. It is great pleasure having you as a member of TAPA Asia Pacific. We hope our expertise in supply chain security, training courses, seminars and conferences, as well as the cargo crime intelligence has supported your organizations to withstand the myriad of security threats.
TAPA has not increased the membership rates since 2012. Through the past 4 years, TAPA developed rapidly and thrived to be a well-recognized organization throughout the industries globally. By providing industry standards, services and activities, TAPA supported members to set up their own in-house security procedures and achieved supply chain resiliency.
To be able to continue to provide quality service to our members, we are announcing that themembership fee for the year 2017 will be adjusted.
TAPA board members are always committed to improving the services and ensuring members get full value of your membership.The increased in membership fees will benefit members further by providing new services/guidelines to cope with the dynamic environment. The following activities are in the pipeline:
- Release of FSR and TSR version 2017
- Investment in Research& Development of new standards (Intermodal, Trusted carrier, etc)
- Improvement of the entire organizational structure for better service
- Access to Global IIS databaseand maintenance
- Introduction of online audit platform to expedite and standardize the certification process
- Upgrade of current TAPA website and integrate with Global TAPA website.
- Development of other TAPA’s service platforms, e.g. online training exam and online member opinion survey, etc.
To ensure the continuity of membership, members will receive the invoice for membership renewal for the following year by email at end of each calendar year. This will help members avoid any disruption of the validation for FSR or TSR certifications if they fail to renew their membership on time. Members must pay the renewal fee by the due date, unless they provide 45 days advance written notice of termination of TAPA membership.
We appreciate your continued commitment and support to TAPA. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact TAPA Secretariat at Kate@tapa-apac.org or Derick.Ding@tapa-apac.org
Mr. Adrian Wong
TAPA Asia Pacific