NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Transported Asset Protection Association Asia Pacific (TAPA Asia Pacific) for 2018 reports will be held on the following date and venue.
|Date||:||16 July 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time||:||0900hrs – 1630hrs|
|Venue||:||Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium|
|Address||:||317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075|
- 0900hrs – 1230hrs – Membership drive Roundtable / Workshop
- 1230hrs – 1400hrs – Networking Luncheon
- 1400hrs – 1630hrs – Annual General Meeting
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting
- To confirm the last Annual General Meeting minutes.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report for year 2018.
- To receive and adopt the Audited Finance Reports for the year 2018.
- To receive and adopt the Constitution changes.
- To transact any other business of which 7 (Seven) clear days’ notice in writing to the Secretary.
To all current financial TAPA Asia Pacific members, you are cordially invited to attend the AGM in person or for those who cannot attend, video-conferencing dial-in will be made available.
In the event that there will be a requirement for the current financial members to vote, each member can nominate one (1) representative from the organisation.
Voting rights to vote will only be granted to those organisations that are registered under Corporate Full and Corporate Lite (nominee). To those current financial members who have no voting rights, you are still invited to attend the AGM as a member (not a nominee) either in person or dial-in.
Those that will be using the video-conferencing dial-in, will be required to be identified for registration purposes. We seek your understanding that no voting rights will be allowed for late dial-in once meeting commerce, as there is no opportunity for verification.
For submission of other business agenda, kindly write to the Secretary, Mr. Mark Butcher, no later than 08 July 2019 at email@example.com.
Networking luncheon will be provided before the AGM. Kindly RSVP your attendance before 08 July 2019 with Ms. Kathryn Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (65) 6950 6808.
TAPA Asia Pacific