The TAPA self- certification programme commenced on the 1st March 2015 and is currently free for members.
On this page you will find some useful information on how to process a TAPA APAC Self-Certification application for FSR level C and TSR level 3. Please see the booklet entitled TAPA APAC FSR TSR Self-Certification . Further information can be found on the relevant Standards page, where you will find the full Standards.
In addition you will find the documentation you will need to complete your application, namely, the Submission Form, Audit Form (please select section C or 3 as required) and the Waiver Form (if applicable).
Links to the forms are detailed below.
Once completed, the forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE to download the TAPA APAC Self-Certification Booklet
- CLICK HERE to download the Submission Form
- CLICK HERE to download FSR Audit Form
- CLICK HERE to download FSR Audit Guidance Notes
- CLICK HERE to download TSR Audit Form
- CLICK HERE to download TSR Audit Guidance Notes
- CLICK HERE to download Waiver Form