TAPA APAC Membership
If you manufacture or provide transport and logistics services for high value products, TAPA membership should be critical to the success of your business, safeguarding your goods, ensuring customer orders are fulfilled and protecting your business reputation and financial performance. TAPA statistics prove that its members are measurably reducing cargo crime compared to the rest of the industry.
The benefits of membership include the following:
- Conferences and seminars learning about supply chain security & compliance
- Access to the TAPA Cargo Crime database
- IIS Real Time Cargo Crime Alerts
- Publicity of your companies security programme through TAPA’s various media forums
- Government & Industry Lobby Groups
The benefits of TAPA Certification include:
- Increased security of your warehousing and handling
- Increased customer satisfaction by meeting customer’s security expectations for their products
- Reduced insurance liability exposure to your company
- Transfer of risk to LSP’s and subcontractors to ensure compliance
- Increased business with companies that include TAPA certification requirements in contracts
- Increased security and safety of your employees as well as your stakeholders
TAPA certification demonstrates conformance to many of the WCO Customs Security Programmes such as:
- US C-TPAT requirements (C-TPAT),
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO),
- Singapore Secure Trade Partnership (STP);
- and Air Cargo Security (AVSEC) programmes throughout the world.
The TAPA certification shows the on-going commitment of companies to the importance of security and compliance in the industry. TAPA certified sites are independently audited by approved audit bodies. TAPA Members are regarded as leaders in Supply Chain Security.
|Download Here – TAPA Brochure|